Rowe Tactical multi-caliber lower receivers are engineered to stand up to use in any conditions and provide a customizable .223/5.56 NATO platform for rifle systems that delivers unmatched performance. With an enlarged trigger guard for gloved use, a flared Magwell for easier magazine insertion and a patent-pending anti-rotational hammer and trigger pin feature, Rowe Tactical lower receivers offer unparalleled precision and stability.
Rowe Tactical lower receivers are machined on modern 4- and 5-axis CNC equipment, which provides the ability to maintain centerline on multiple features. These state-of-the-art CNC machines allow machining of the lowers to deliver tolerances tighter than Mil-Spec requirements. While each Rowe Tactical lower is engineered to exact specifications, a custom look differentiates this lower receiver from the standard forged industry lower receiver.
- Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Anodized to a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell.
- Enlarged trigger guard to allow for gloved use.
- Integrated enhanced trigger guard for added strength.
- Magwell features a flared bottom with an inner chamfer for easier magazine changes.
- Engineered to accept Mil-Spec and aftermarket components.
- Rowe Tactical multi-caliber billet aluminum lowers are designed to accept Mil-Spec .223 and 5.56 components, as well as most aftermarket modifications you might want to add to your rifle system.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I decided to try this lower. It looks great and the parts went in without a problem. Nice tight fit with my PSA upper. I will be buying another one for my next build.