Rowe Tactical Mossberg 500 590 Shotgun Magazine Follower 12ga Low-Drag - Black
Rowe Tactical Mossberg 500 / 590 / 535 / 835 & 930 High Visibility Low-Drag Shotgun Magazine Follower - Aluminum Black anodized hard coat finish
- Compatible with all Mossberg Pump models: 500 / 600 / 835 / 535 / 505 / 510 / 590 & Shockwave.
- Compatible with all Mossberg Auto models: 930 / 935 / 5500 MKII / 9200
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic or steel follower for smooth reliable operation.
- Enhanced head projection, similar to stock for easier visibility when looking into the breech (side or bottom)
- Rowe Tactical grooved side profile offers enhanced strength while minimizing friction in the magazine bore.
- Rowe Tactical through hole allows the users finger to feel in low light conditions for a loaded or empty condition
- Rowe Tactical larger internal diameter enhances magazine spring collapse inside follower
- Black anodized hard coat finish. Premium billet, mil-spec, aircraft grade, T6, machined aluminum.
- No modifications are necessary, quick and easy install.
Note: Fits in most factory 12-gauge shotgun magazine tubes and extension tubes WITHOUT spring/follower retention dimples. You will need to remove the dimples or exchange the magazine tube to install the 12 gauge shotgun follower.
This Rowe Tactical Mossberg 500 / 590 / 535 / 835 & 930 High Visibility Low-Drag Shotgun Magazine Follower is a great replacement for a plastic or steel factory part. Rowe Tactical machines shotgun magazine followers from the highest quality premium billet, mil-spec, aircraft grade, T6, machined aluminum using the tightest tolerances to give you the exact fit you require. A black anodized hard coat gives you a component with extreme durability!
Rowe Tactical is AS9100D Certified, ITAR Registered and we are a Class 7 Manufacturer of firearms and gun parts. Our shotgun magazine followers are machined in house on a Eurotech B446-SY2 Multi-Axis Turning/Milling CNC lathe. Rowe Tactical products are 100% manufactured in the United States of America.