Rowe Tactical Enhanced Slide Safety for Mossberg Shotgun 500 590 835 930 - Black
Rowe Tactical Enhanced Mossberg 500 / 590 / 535 / 835 / 930 & 935 Shotgun Safety Selector with Ball Bearing Kit - Aluminum Black anodized hard coat finish
- Compatible with all Mossberg Pump models: 500 / 600 / 835 / 535 / 505 / 510 / 590 & Shockwave / HS410
- Compatible with all Mossberg Auto models: 930 / 935 / 5500 MKII
- Compatible with all Mossberg Bolt Action models: 9200 / 390 / 395 / 485 / 490 / 495
- Kit includes ball bearing, screw and Allen key.
- Chrome Detent Ball - Meets and exceeds OEM specifications, Chromium steel hardened for superior reliability and rust prevention. Perfect replacement for any lost ball bearings.
- Billet Aluminum Enhanced Tactical Safety replacement for the stock factory plastic safety. CNC machined just like the factory profile for 100% direct fit and smooth reliable operation.
- Enhanced Tactical Safety is custom CNC designed to provide more comfort, more security, and more durable than the stock OEM plastic one.
- Black anodized hard coat finish. Premium billet, mil-spec, aircraft grade, T6, machined aluminum.
- No modifications are necessary, quick and easy install.
This Rowe Enhanced Tactical Mossberg Slide Safety Selector is a great replacement for the OEM plastic factory part. Rowe Tactical machines Safety Selectors from the highest quality premium billet, mil-spec, aircraft grade, T6, machined aluminum using the tightest tolerances to give you the exact fit you require. A black anodized hard coat gives you a component with extreme durability!
Rowe Tactical is AS9100D Certified, ITAR Registered and we are a Class 7 Manufacturer of firearms and gun parts. Our shotgun magazine followers are machined in house on a Eurotech B446-SY2 Multi-Axis Turning/Milling CNC lathe. Rowe Tactical products are 100% manufactured in the United States of America.
Disclaimer - "Mossberg" is a federally registered trademark of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. Rowe Tactical has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The use of the word "Mossberg " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts or components are compatible with.