Our lower receivers are machined on modern 4- and 5-axis CNC equipment, which gives Rowe Tactical the ability to maintain centerline on multiple features. While each Rowe Tactical lower is engineered to exact specifications, we offer custom looks to differentiate from the standard forged industry lower receiver.
- Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
- Anodized to a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell
- Enlarged trigger guard to allow for gloved use
- Integrated enhanced trigger guard for added strength
- Magwell features a flared bottom with an inner chamfer for easier magazine changes
- Engineered to accept Mil-Spec and aftermarket components
Rowe Tactical multi-caliber aluminum lowers are designed to accept Mil-Spec .223 and 5.56 components, as well as most aftermarket modifications you might want to add to your rifle system. We use state of the art CNC machines when machining our lowers to deliver tolerances tighter than Mil-Spec requirements.
We offer three standard color finishes, and custom color lowers are available upon request.