Unparalleled Quality, High Caliber Engineering, Custom Firepower
Rowe Tactical’s complete rifle uses only the highest caliber components, from our custom lower and upper receivers to the parts from FN, Midwest Industries, Magpul and more.
- Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
- Anodized to a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell
- Integrated enhanced trigger guard for added strength
- Magwell features a flared bottom with an inner chamfer for easier magazine changes
- Rowe Tactical billet upper and lower receivers, CNC'd from solid 7075 billet to tighter than Mil-Spec tolerances.
- FN (Fabrique Nationale) hammer forged barrel. 5.56 chamber, 1-7 twist rate, 16” length, chrome bore.
- Choice of Smith Enterprise flash hider, Midwest Industries flash hider (each has an up-charge of $25), or a stock A2 flash hider. Others available upon request.
- Midwest Industries rifle length free-float rail system. Black is standard, FDE available upon request ($25.00 up charge).
- WND Bolt carrier group, Nickel Boron Coating. Harder than Tennifer, Melonite, Nickel Teflon and Hard Chrome (NiB-X is Rc72). Environmental corrosion protection. Very lubricious (CoF .07). Easier to clean - wipes clean in most cases. Less maintenance - longer usage between cleaning cycles and enhanced performance. Lifetime warranty from chipping, flaking or wear.
- Lower is built using CMMG parts.
- Trigger, hammer and disconnector are ALG Defense, a division of Geissele Triggers, giving a military style pull, but crisp at around 5.5#
- KNS anti-rotational, anti-walk pins (for trigger and hammer)
- Vltor buffer tubes, a high quality 5 position m4 tube
- CMMG buffer, standard weight and spring.
- Magpul Moe plus grip and buttstock, available in black, olive drab or flat dark earth.
- Magpul UBR and Vltor buttstocks available as an option.